Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Omar
    Participant

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for contacting Leap13 support!

I’m not sure if I totally got what you’re referring to, so could you please elaborate more so I can provide help?

Regards,
    Omar

bartekk
    Participant

Hi!

Please help me solve the problem with black dotted outline border on focus. How can I delete it? SCREENSHOT

Thank you in advance for your help. Have a nice day 🙂

Omar
    Participant

Hi Bartekk,

Thanks for contacting Leap13 support!

I would be so glad to check things further from your end, so please open a ticket on our support system from here.

Thanks,
    Omar

Alison
    Participant

Hi – I currently use your Premium Progress Bar, particularly the ‘circle’ display. I have four separate columns with four circle progress bars and a color assigned to each, but for two of the circle bars, it doesn’t show any show progress (e.g. the color piece of the bar doesn’t show the color). For some odd reason, when I enter a particular number (e.g. a random number I don’t want to use), it’ll show the color piece, but then randomly doesn’t show color again. I am using the most updated version of the plug-in. Please help. Thanks.

Omar
    Participant

Hi Alison,

Hope you’re doing well today 🙂

Well, I would be so glad to check things further from your end, so could you please share a link where I can find the issue so I can see what is actually going there?

Regards,

Omar

Alison
    Participant

Hi Omar,

I hope you are donig well also! For some reason, it would not let me reply to the thread earlier, but it looks like this is going through.

Here is the link: https://www.trapollo.com/

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Alison.
    Alison
    Participant

Hi Omar,

I hope you are doing well also! Please see the above reply for the link.

Alison
    Participant

Hi Omar – I apologize. Had to do a quick fix in production in the meantime. Please refer to our staging link to see the issue in an environment: https://www.staging.trapollo.com/

Omar
    Participant

Hi Alison,

Hope you’re having a great day 🙂

I have checked the attached link and I can see the issue, but I’m not sure what can cause such things, so I would be so glad to check things further from your end, so please open a ticket on our support system from here.

Thanks,

Omar

Gracie Vaughn
    Participant

Thank you very much for your thoughtfulness; we really appreciate it.

magento 2 migration service

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.