Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    xavier
    Participant

First of all, I would like to thank you for the excellent plugin. It adds A LOT of features that make the free version of the Elementor much more powerful.
    As I have used on some of my projects, there have been a few items that I would like to suggest for improvements.

Premium Contact Form 7
    I think there are several customization options for the submit button.
    1. Margin: Add this option, because often the button does not have to be next to the last element.
    2. Alignment: Possibility to align the button to the left, center and right.
    3. Text break: Add the option “white-space: normal;” so that the button text may break if it does not fit on just one line. The option to decrease the font on mobile devices still remains, however sometimes smaller text is not necessary, only “break” in 2 lines.

I apologize to developers, if this type of post is not allowed.
    However, if it is allowed, I still have other suggestions (for other elements).

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hello Xavier,

First of all, I’m so glad that you liked our plugin, we always look for new widgets and options to make our plugin users comfortable 🙂

We will put all these options in our todo list, and they will be added to Premium Contact Form widget soon, so stay tuned!!

Also, if you have any farther questions, suggestions or requests, I would like to hear from you on our Facebook page, you can send a private message and I will be there to help you 🙂
    https://www.facebook.com/Leap13Themes/

It would be a great help for us if you give us a rate from Here this will give us a push forward 🙂

Have a great day!!

Thanks,
    Abanob

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.