Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mausioni
    Participant

At the moment i’m getting a 404 page when clicking the email button in ‘Premium Person’ …
    When typing ‘mailto:’ in front of it it opens a new page (blank) and the email program .. so this isn’t right either ..

Anyone knows? Thanks!

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hello Mausioni,

I hope you’re having a great day 🙂

May I ask you to send the link of the page which contains the issue to be able to check what causes this issue ?

Thanks,
    Abanob

Mausioni
    Participant

Hello Abanob,

At the moment in test environment:

http://elschotdesign.com/over-proviel/wie-is-wie/

Temporary out of maintenance mode ..

Thanks,
    Maurice

Mausioni
    Participant

Hello Abanob,

When i fill ‘mailto: …’ it opens also a new tab. I see in the code “target=_blank” .. When i remove that in ‘premium-person.php’it works well. But what if i update?

Kind regards
    Maurice

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hello Maurice,

I can see the issue, but I’m not sure what could cause this, I need to check the issue from the backend side, so May I ask you to send an admin access credentials for your WordPress site to be able to check this issue for you ? 🙂
    If you don’t mind you can send it as a private message on the forums or on our Facebook group Leap13

Thanks,
    Abanob

Mausioni
    Participant

Hi,

For the moment i removed “target=_blank” from premium-person.php file .. now it works well ..
    Maybe it should not be there by default ..?

Thanks.
    Maurice

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hello Maurice,

I have checked using Premium Person without removing “target=’_blank'” from the .php file and it works normally, did you fill the email address field with something like this “mailto:email_address@domain.com” ?

Thanks,
    Abanob

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.