Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Rise Company
    Participant

Hello,
    We have an issue with Premium Media Grid  after clicking on videos for the first time i get ”  This video is unavailable ” after refresh the pages and open it again it’s work well for a day then again that happen , by the way we tested it on another sites with no cache or security plugin and still the same issue.

Omar
    Participant

Hi there,

Hope you’re having a great day 🙂

Could you please share the video link so I can create a test page and check the issue from my end?

Regards,

Omar

Rise Company
    Participant

Here

Guide

Omar
    Participant

Hi there,

Hope you’re having a great day 🙂

I have checked the attached link and I can see the issue, but I’m not sure what can cause such things, so I would be so glad to check things further from your end, so please open a ticket on our support system from here.

Thanks,

Omar

Rise Company
    Participant

Rise Company
    Participant

We opened a ticket, but you have the same issue on your site also!
    premiumaddons.com/grid-widget-for-elementor-page-builder

Important ! You can see the issue if you are the first viewer for the video ! if some one viewed it before! .. it will work, thus you should test the latest video that no one clicked on it before! and you will see the issue .

if you viewed it first time it will work well for only 24 hours ! then it will return This video is unavailable.that issue on all sites.

Rise Company
    Participant

any update ? It’s urgent all videos on all sites are not working and every day morning we click on all videos first time in order to work with our customers ! i think the issue from your server firewall or cache ! as it happen every day morning until we click on all of them at the first time .

Omar
    Participant

Hi there,

I can see that Abanob is following up with you on your ticket.

Regards,

Omar

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.