Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    alexmoss89
    Participant

Hey guys! First of all, I’d like to thank you for such an amazing opportunity to use your addons. Everything seems to be perfect excepting one thing – unfortunately, the countdown doesn’t work. When I add it I see only an empty grey field so I cannot check how cool it is. Could you please fix it? Thank you in advance!

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hey Alex,

Hope you’re having a great day!!

I’m so glad that you liked our plugin, we always seek for new widgets and options to make our plugin user comfortable 🙂

Premium Countdown widget has been tested with many WordPress themes installed, so I need to check the issue more deeper, but I will need an admin access credentials for your WordPress site. If you don’t mind you can send them privately on a pm through our forums.

Premium Addons for Elementor

Thanks,
    Abanob

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hello Alex,

It was a caching issue, I checked your site, refreshed Premium Addons for Elementor caching just by clicking on Save Settings in Premium Addons for Elementor admin tab.

I’ve sent you two images for more clarification 🙂

Image 1
    Image 2

Kindly, be noted that I created a page with title “Premium Countdown Test Page”, so that I can test the addon, you can move it to trash if you don’t need it.

If you still have any issues, please don’t hesitate to feed me back
    Thanks,
    Abanob

alexmoss89
    Participant

Hi Abanob!

Thank you a lot for your help – now it works and I’m still enjoying with your developer’s work. Keep up working!

Best regards,

Alex.

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hello Alex,

I’m so glad that everything is working fine 🙂

It would be a great help if you give us a rate from Here, this would give us a push forward to keep enhancing our plugin with new options and widgets 🙂

Also, If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to feed me back.

Thanks,
    Abanob

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.