• This topic has 11 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Omar.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Jean Lagarrigue
    Participant

Hi, I try to build a long scrolling with a lot of content but it’s not good on mobile.
    I want to desactive the horizontal scrolling in this case. That’s possible with PHP function?

danni123
    Participant

Try to add this code in the CSS of your Customizer:

html,
    body{
    width:100%;
    overflow-x:hidden;
    }
    Omar
    Participant

Hi Jean,

Thanks for contacting Leap13 support!

Actually, we had much discussion about this point during the development phase of Premium Horizontal Scroll widget, and we decided not to take the easier way to add an option to enable/disable horizontal scroll widget on touch devices, but make it works fine instead.

Otherwise, you can another section and add the section underneath each other with a vertical scroll. Then hide Horizontal scroll section on tablet/mobile by navigating to section settings > Advanced tab > Responsive > Visibility > hide section. For vertical scroll section, same steps but we will hide it on desktop screen. Here’s a screenshot for responsive settings, but in this case, horizontal scroll widget HTML will just be hidden, not removed. So, we will need to add two lines of code to remove the widget HTML to prevent affecting your page speed. Please open a ticket form here, so our dev team can help.

Thanks,

Omar

Jean Lagarrigue
    Participant

It’s a shame not to offer this option, you don’t know what type of content is embedded in the sections, especially with hotspot images where the popups will be split instead of pushing the content vertically.
    Regards.
    Jean

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hi Jean,

Hope you’re having a great day 🙂

Your point is totally appreciated and I’ve sent this to our devs team and it will be added within a week.

Thanks,
    Abanob

Jean Lagarrigue
    Participant

Hi, thanks Abanod for your reply. It would be great, my project is underway with a deadline at the end of April.

Regards.
    Jean

Abanob
    Keymaster

Don’t worry, the team has already started working on it 😉

Have a great day!

Abanob

Irnis Kubat
    Participant

I have a same problem. Follow to solution.

Jean Lagarrigue
    Participant

No news? My site is soon ready to go online, this function would be welcome!!

Regards.
    Jean

Omar
    Participant

Hi there,

Hope you’re having a great day 🙂

Here’s the good news, we’ve recently added a new feature for Premium Horizontal Scroll Widget to disable horizontal scroll on mobile and tablet. Please navigate to widget settings > Advanced Settings > Disable Horizontal Scroll On. Here’s a screenshot for more clarification.

Please be sure that you have got the latest version of Premium Addons Pro.

Regards,
    Omar

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.