Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Design
    Participant

<span style=”font-family: ‘DM Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 18px;”>Hi everyone!,</span><br style=”font-family: ‘DM Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 18px;” aria-hidden=”true” /><span style=”font-family: ‘DM Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 18px;”>I’m having issues with Vertical scroll widget. I notice when viewing on my mobile phone the navigation for the vertical scroll widget is causing a overflow to the right.</span>

Design
    Participant

Repost, sorry can’t edit the original post.

I’m having issues with Vertical scroll widget. I notice when viewing on my mobile phone the navigation for the vertical scroll widget is causing a overflow to the right.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Design.
    Abanob
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Could you please share a link where I can see the issue on my end?

Regards,

Abanob

Design
    Participant

Hi Abanob,

I think I fixed the dot navigation overflowing to the right. I turned off “Check Content Overflow” I assume that was causing this? Can you confirm.

But I notice when you view on a smartphone. The scroll effect (zoomed parallax) is not working. When scrolling down through the section, its just like scrolling pass 3 regular section. Also the navigation for it remains visible through out the page. If a user interacts with it, it will take the user back to the section containing the Vertical widget.

Get Skin Help Today!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Design.
    Design
    Participant

Its been 6 days, any help would be nice.

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hi there,

This needs to be checked by the devs team. So, please open a ticket on our support system from here.

Regards,

Abanob

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.