Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hcaeasy
    Participant

Hello,

I use Premium Addons Free.

I watched a video to build a vertical scroll navigation.
    With Elementor I have built page templates. These pages have the following specifications.

Content width: Boxed
    Column spacing: no gaps
    Height: min. height 100VH (i set it on all devices)

Content is an image Background: no-repeat and cover

My page settings are:
    Content width: Full width
    Column spacing: no gaps

The vertical scroll navigation works perfectly on the PC.
    Only on the responsive it is possible to “scroll” before the scroll navigation starts.

Please go to my test page and try it out. You will notice that the “swipe” effect does not work 100%. You can still move 10-20px (estimated) the image up and down. So the navigation loses the nice effect.

http://www.pohl.me/hi

What do I have to do to fix this problem?

I would like to have it exactly like on “Tesla.com”. -mobile view(!!)

Many Thanks in Advance for your support!

Omar
    Participant

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting Leap13 support!

I have checked your page, actually, this usually happens when section minimum height is set to 100vh on mobile screens. Once you set minimum height to 100vh, section height is set to be equal to the whole screen height (without taking into consideration browser address and toolbar) that’s why you see an overflow content when you scroll on mobile devices.

To get this resolved, we just need to decrease minimum height a little bit on mobile devices to make sure sections height is set to a value that matches the viewport height (the visible area of your webpage).

Thanks,
    Omar

hcaeasy
    Participant

Hi Omar,

many thanks!

So i have to check on different devices.
    iPhone, Samsung etc. ?

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Here’s Abanob. I’m one of Premium Addons developers team. We have added an option in the widget in the widget to enable/disable the widget from checking content overflow to resolve this issue on small screens.

So, we would greatly appreciate if you could help us by submitting a ticket on our support system so we can implement this change into your version so you can check and let us know if it did the trick so we can add it in the next version of the plugin 🙂

Have a great day!

Abanob

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.