Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    cmm
    Participant

Hello, I would like to stop the subscription but I don’t know how to do this

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Hope you’re doing well today!

I can see you already submitted a ticket on our support system and it’s now being checked by our payments team and you will receive a reply shortly 🙂

Regards,
    Abanob

Collin
    Participant

I would also like to cancel my autorenewal. Why is this not possible to do on your website through my account or my profile? I submitted a ticket I would like this auto renewal cancelled now.

Omar
    Participant

Hi Colin.

Hope you’re having a great day 🙂

I can see that your ticket has been replied by Abanob, so could you please check from your end?

Regards,

Omar

Priscilla Alves
    Participant

It is absolutely ridiculous having to open a ticket for something that should be a link on my profile dashboard.

Priscilla Alves
    Participant

It is absolutely ridiculous having to open a ticket for something that should be a link on my profile dashboard.

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hi Priscilla,

I appreciate your point, but actually, the plugin handling subscriptions currently has some issues with canceling subscriptions fom the account settings page. So, we ask you to open a ticket so we can do that manually for you.

I can see you already opened a ticket and your subscription was already canceled.

Cheers!

rachitgoyal
    Participant

It’s been more than a year to this, and the unsubscribe option still doesn’t exist. Still requires opening a ticket.

Nicole Baumgarten
    Participant

Hi, I would like to unsubscribe. I can’t seem to find where I can remove and unsubscribe. Please advise.

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hi Nicole,

Hope you’re doing well today!

We already canceled your subscription.

Regards,

Abanob

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.