• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Omar.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mikesilve
    Participant

Hi. I’m using the Team Members widget. I have the equal height toggle set to yes and have been careful to ensure the name, job title and description have the same number of lines so the box under the image is the same depth/height. This is fine in desktop mode but when viewed in tablet mode the boxes are all of different depths/height as the text reflows. Is it possible to ensure the box under the image always maintains the same height regardless of responsive mode? Thanks, Mike

Omar
    Participant

Hi Mike,

Thanks for contacting Leap13 support!

Well, I would be so glad to check things further from your end, so could you please share a link where I can find the issue so I can see what is actually going there? 

Regards,

Omar

mikesilve
    Participant

Hi Omar. The team Member widget is on the home page of http://www.bumblebeesmontessori.com. Looks Ok in Desktop mode although the entry on the far right is a little deeper due to the job title. When in tablet mode the box heights are all different as the text reflows. Mike

Omar
    Participant

Hi Mike,

Hope you’re having a great day 🙂

I’ve checked your page and I couldn’t locate the CSS classes added by Equal Height option, so please submit a ticket from here so we can check things further and see what is actually going there.

Regards,
    Omar

mikesilve
    Participant

Thanks Omar. As I am using the free version I don’t believe I can request a support ticket. Not to worry. Mike

Omar
    Participant

Hi Mike,

Hope you’re having a great day 🙂

It’s okay, we can make an exception for you. Just select Premium Addons Pro 🙂

Regards,
    Omar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.