Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    st
    Participant

Hello Abanob,

I have the same task: need to show (and hide) section on the button click. I thought I’ve repeated everything from the discussion above, but it does not work.

CSS ID of the target section is slide-6, CSS class is hidden-section. Section is hidden with css .hidden-section {display: none;}
    I wrote document.getElementById("slide6").classList.toggle("show"); in onclick Event of premium button, and .show { display: block; } in the page css.

When I click the button it does nothing.
    Could you please advise what the problem can be? Thank you!

Aya Ali
    Participant

Hello Svitlana,
    Hope you’re doing well today 🙂
    Well, I think that this can be fixed simply by changing show to hidden-section in this line document.getElementById("slide6").classList.toggle("show"); to be document.getElementById("slide6").classList.toggle("hidden-section");
    Thanks
    Aya

st
    Participant

Hello Aya Ali,
    You are right, thank you! But also I had to replace double quotes with single and only now it works 🙂

Aya Ali
    Participant

I’m so glad that everything is working just fine with you now.
    If you have any farther questions, please don’t hesitate to feed me back anytime 🙂
    Also, it would be great if you could please do us a BIG favor ? if you could take 2 min of your time, we’d really appreciate if you give Premium Addons for Elementor 5-star rating on WordPress. By spreading the love, we can create even greater free stuff in the future!
    Thanks,
    Aya

This is working great for me!! thanks a lot.

Is there a way I can make the last shown elementor element hide when I click on another show button? This is so people can toggle through different options.

Many thanks for your help.

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hi James,

I’ve replied your ticket on our support system, so could you please check that from your end ?

Regards,
    Abanob

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.