Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Abanob
    Keymaster

I checked your site to figure out what is the issue. ????

This issue is mostly caused due to Elementor’s Section Stretch option (Please check the attached image).

Image: Here

This option uses Javascript to stretch sections whatever the content is or how this sections will be used ( Carousel in our case ).

Please check from your end and if you still have any issues, please don’t hesitate to feed me back.

Thanks,

Abanob

sarosh65
    Participant

Hi Abanob – it is still the same (not working as before) and if what u r saying is the problem then how do i make it full width ???

sarosh65
    Participant

Hi Abanob – Everything is fine now – thanks – I made the Page settings 100% Full Width and removed the Stretch Section option on the section and it works like a dream. This is a great widget and I don’t know if you realize it – but this widget makes Smart Slider completely useless. You should market the real power of the widget.

Once again Thanks a lot – I am happy we resolved this issue and as i said before this widget has endless possibilities for designers

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hello Sarosh,

I’m really so glad that eveything is working fine with you now 🙂

If you still have any farther questions, suggestions, please don’t hesitate to feed me back anytime 🙂

Also, it would be a great help if you gave us a review from: Premium Addons for Elementor

This would really give us a huge push forward to keep enhancing our plugin and our support to make you and all our user comfortable ????

Sorry again for being late to reply.

Have an awesome day!!

Thanks,
    Abanob

kojokwakye
    Participant

Hi, I have the same issue and the solution didn’t work for me. I used the elementor premium carousel. It works great in the preview in the page builder when I update my site it jams all the different pages into one meaning only the last one is displayed but the rest becomes blank. please check it. thank you.

kojokwakye
    Participant

Hi, so I got my issue resolved by support. I think the solution suggested here is to be explained this way. You need to disable the stretch section for all the sections you saved as templates before adding them to the premium carousel. That is how to resolve the issue.

Enjoy

gosha
    Participant

Hi, I have the same issue and I tried to fix myself according above post, but get no result. Visible only bullets and arrows. https://dus.shopping

gosha
    Participant

Widget start to appear only when i resize the width of browser. One more page https://dus.shopping/temp/ with “Full width” set everywhere.

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hi Igor,

Well, I’ve checked your page, but I’m not sure what can cause such issue. So, I would be glad to check things further from your end, so please open a ticket on our support system from here.

Thanks,
    Abanob

Arifa
    Participant

My premium carousal is not showing for non-login users it is just showing for me only the admin. Please let me know. Here is the link to that page:

Test Page

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.