Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    justin.m.moore87
    Participant

Hello,

I’m having some trouble with the offset function ever since I updated the plugin on my website.

At the link here, I have 3 blog addons in place: The second is supposed to have an offset of 1, and the third an offset of 4. However, as you can see, the first post, “They were a horse perhaps” gets repeated in all 3 instances. Is there any way that you know of that I might be able to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hi Justin,

Thanks for contacting Leap13 support!

We’re so sorry for any inconvenience you’re having, I will do my best to help you getting this resolved.

We’re currently trying to reproduce the issue so we can get it resolved ASAP in the next version. So, I would be more than glad to check things further from your end, so could you please open a ticket on our support system from here so I can check widget settings from my end and see what exactly is causing that so we can resolve it ASAP.

Regards,
    Abanob

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hi again,

Hope you’re having a great day 🙂

I’ve tried to reproduce the issue on my end and I can see it only happens when Posts Per Page option value is not set.

So, it would be great if you could help us just by confirming that by navigating to widget settings -> Content tab -> General and set a value for Posts Per Page option and let me know if offset option works.

Regards,
    Abanob

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.