Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

I am having difficulty with Premium Banner (Part of Premium Addons for Elementor) I rather like effect 6, but I notice that there is no way to align the text on the left, it seems to be centred by default and I have not found a way to change this, does anyone have any ideas?

Nermin
    Keymaster

Hello Chris,

Premium Banner don’t have aligned left option We may add this option in the future.
    for now you can add the following code in your custom css file (if you are using child theme) or in the Customizing Additional CSS which in customize (if you are using default theme)

.premium_banner_animation6 .premium_addons-banner-ib-desc {
    text-align: left;
    }

Thanks,
    Nermin

Chris
    Participant

Hi Nermin,

Thank you for that information, I am using a child theme with Elementor and Astra, the thing is I have no idea where the additional code goes being a newbie to web design can you help me please?

Many thanks,

Chris

Chris
    Participant

Hi Nermin,

I just added your code to the bottom of my child theme custom CSS and it worked. Thank you so much for your help.

Chris

sommarzan
    Participant

I’m reproducing “effect 5” on my own web.
    In editing mode I see the color opacity on hover, but not on my published web. (Yes, I have refreshed my page.)

Nermin
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

It seems that this is a caching problem. To solve this problem please go to Dashboard > Premium Addons for Elementor > Elements then click on ‘Save Settings’ after that go to your page – editing mode – then click on ‘Update’ then refresh the page. Everything will work well after you do these steps.

Thanks,

sommarzan
    Participant

Confirming that this solved my issue. Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.