Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Pedro Canales
    Participant

Hello,

I just purchased ur plugin and im having an issue. Whenever i activate the pro plugin elementor wont load anymore, it gets stuck on the loading screen.

I have already raised php memory limit to 128 mb.

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hello Pedro,

Hope you’re having a great day 🙂

Actually, this issue is mainly caused due to influence memory, Premium Addons Free/PRO extends Elementor’s editor page with 50+ widgets & add-ons with all their assets ( CSS & JS ) files, so I recommend increasing your PHP memory limit to 256MB and check again 🙂

Also, you can submit a ticket on our support ticket system and we will be glad to help you 🙂

Support Ticket System from here

Thanks,
    Abanob

I have exactly the same problem. My hosting service sets up my php memory a lot higher than 256MB, so in my case this is not the solution.

Pedro Canales
    Participant

I raised my memory limit to 300 mb, and i still have to deactive the plugin in order to load some pages with elementor, or try a lot of times.

My hosting service sets by default my PHP memory limit to 768MB, and I’ve been trying all the day to work with Elementor+Premium Addons Pro, but it’s been impossible. When I activate the Pro plugin, Elementor can’t charge any page to edit.
    Pedro, from your last post I understand that you’ve been able to charge an Elementor edition page, is that correct?

Pedro Canales
    Participant

I think i figured it out… elementor is now loading, slowly, but loading. I added this line to the wp-config.php file, in order to raise php execution time limit.

set_time_limit(300);

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hello Pedro,

Well, may I ask you to submit a ticket on our support ticket system if you still having the same issue so I can be able to check this farther ?

Support Ticket System

Thanks,
    Abanob

Martin Karlsson
    Participant

Hello everyone! I have exactly the same issue. Whenever i activate the pro plugin elementor wont load anymore, it gets stuck on the loading screen. When i deactivate the plugin, it works again.

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hello Martin,

Your ticket on our support ticket system has been replied 🙂

Thanks,
    Abanob

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.