Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    aakrealtor
    Participant

I received two update from you today. the first had a critical error and crashed my site. The second solved the critical error. Now everything seems to be working. However, when i go to edit any Elementor page, your widgets do not appear in the Elementor editor. Please help me to resolve this. My site’s URL is https://www.ocalahomes.online.

Omar
    Participant

Hi Aakrealtor,

Hope you are having a great day 🙂

We are sorry for the inconvenience you are having, I will do my best to help you getting this resolved ASAP.

Could you please make sure that have free version 4.0.3 and pro v2.2.0 installed on your website?

I believe this is can only happen if you are having an outdated version of Premium Addons Pro installed.

Regards,

Omar

SinnerRock
    Participant

Hey guys,

the exact same thing has happened to my site also.
    Free version is 4.03 and pro v2.1.3
    To solve this I had to delete the pro plugin and re-install. It would not update to v2.20 on its own

aakrealtor
    Participant

Thank you, Omar. What is happening is that the entire Premium Addons for Elementor section doesn’t appear when I go into the Elementor editor. I am using the free version 4.0.3 of your plugin. I have also verified that the settings are correct in wp-congig.php using your system tool. This only began yesterday when I ungraded to 4.0.3.

Frank
    Participant

version 4.0.3 is crashing my site.

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hi there,

We are sorry for the inconvenience you are having, I will do my best to help you getting this resolved ASAP.

Could you please make sure that have free version 4.0.3 and pro v2.2.0 installed on your website.

If you’re having any difficulties updating the pro version. You can simply download it from your account settings page -> Downloads tab.

I believe this is can only happen if you are having an outdated version of Premium Addons Pro installed.

Sorry again for any inconvenience and hope you like the changes we made Premium Addons 🙂

Regards,

Abanob

aakrealtor
    Participant

I have free version 4.0.3 installed only. I have not purchased the pro version. Please be aware of these three things as well:
    (1) When I am editing with Elementor, the “Premium Addons for Elementor” menu section does not appear. However, your addons are being loaded, and when I search the keyword “premium” they appear.
    (2) I disabled all plugins but Elementor and Premium Addons for Elementor and the problem with your addons menu not appearing still persists.
    (3) I did not have this problem before installing your version 4.0.3.

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Hope you’re having a great day 🙂

Our devs team was able to reproduce the issue and it was already resolved in the development version and a fix will be included in the next version within one day.

Thanks so much for your feedback.

Have a great day!

Abanob

marmon
    Participant

Hi. I have free version 4.0.4 and pro v2.2.0 installed on my website and in elementor i cant access to edit, in elementor show me a gray loading screen and i can’t edit my elements. Only if i deactivate the pro version i can edit the contents but i need to use my pro product.
    Please help!

Omar
    Participant

Hi Marmon,

Don’t worry, this usually happens due to insufficient PHP Memory Limit or low Maximum Execution Time at your system. Please go through the instructions in the following link to fix that issue in your hosting account:

Editor Panel is Loading and Widgets Don’t Appear

Also it’s important to make sure that your hosting account meets the minimum requirements:

System Requirements

Please let me know if you’re having any further questions.

Best Regards,
    Omar

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.