Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jorgen Berthelsen
    Participant

I used the free version of Premium Addons on a Dreamhost staging site and it worked flawlessly. At client request, I migrated the site to their Network Solutions hosting account and I began getting 500 server errors. I was unable to even sign into my WordPress installation.
    I disabled all plugins and began eliminating them. The culprit was Premium Addons for Elementor.
    Tried all the usual solutions (renaming htaccess, checking php, and so on) but nothing fixed it. Deactivated Premium Addons and everything worked again.
    So I reinstalled Premium Addons to see if my importing it had corrupted something. I bought Pro to see if that would resolve the problem, but the same thing happened: zero access to WordPress, just 500 errors. I’m about to request a refund, but I thought I would check the forum to see if anyone has a solution.

Thanks in advance…

Omar
    Participant

Hi Jorgen,
    Hope you’re having a great day 🙂

Don’t worry, this usually happens due to insufficient PHP Memory Limit or low Maximum Execution Time at your system. Please go through the instructions in the following link to fix that issue in your hosting account:
    Editor Panel is Loading and Widgets Don’t Appear

Also, it’s important to make sure that your hosting account meets the minimum requirements:
    System Requirements

Please let me know if you’re having any further questions.

Best Regards,
    Omar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.