Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rimoun Adel 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

seniorliving
    Participant

Hello! Posting this again as the other thread seems to have disappeared completely.

After updating the plugin, all of the Premium Add-Ons I had on my site disappeared completely and I no longer have the option to add new ones. I’ve had to roll back to the last update – everything appears normally like that.
    Can you please fix this? I’m depending on this plug-in so that my Log In/Register box pops up. Majorly affects traffic and revenue if it is broken…

Thanks!

http://www.inspiredseniorhousing.com

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hello Seniorliving,

Hope you’re having a great day 🙂

I hope you accept my apology for being late to reply as we’re trying to be as responsive as possible.

Actually, I’m not sure what could be the reason for that issue, so I need to check this farther. So, may I ask you to submit a ticket on our support ticket system with the access credentials for your site to be able to check this for you ASAP ?
    Support
    Thanks,
    Abanob

seniorliving
    Participant

Hi Abanob,

I can’t seem to submit a ticket – it is asking for a purchase code, but I am using the free version…

Rimoun Adel
    Keymaster

Hello,
    Please select a product I bough from Leap13 and select Premium Addons PRO to be able to open the ticket.
    Regards
    Rimoun

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.