This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pary07 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

pary07
    Participant

Hi, the modal box works great in desktop and tablet . But, in mobile, the width of the modal box gets too narrow, making the content difficult to read. And there seems to be no way to edit the width in the mobile view.

Please help me fix this.

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hello Pary,

Hope you’re having a great day ๐Ÿ™‚

May I ask you to send the link of the page in which you have this issue ?

Thanks,
    Abanob

pary07
    Participant

Hi Abanob,

here is the link:-

A comprehensive guide and review of HGH and HGH supplements

After the heading – “7 Must Have Ingredients in HGH supplements” , there are 7 modal boxes. See the modal boxes on desktop vs mobile.

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hello Pary,

Sorry for being late for reply.

Concerning modal issue, a fix for this issue will be included in the next update of Premium Addons for Elementor ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks,
    Abanob

pary07
    Participant

Thats fine, but’may I know when is the next update due?

I’m on the verge of buying Essential addons, because they seem to have better modal box, but then again they don’t have the charts etc. that you have. So, its a dilemma

Abanob
    Keymaster

This will be released within 3-4 days maximum ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks,
    Abanob

pary07
    Participant

Thanks Abanob.

One more request- will there be an option to style the modal box width , height, scroll if overflowing, for the mobile as well as he desktop.

That would make it really powerful. Also if have the option to embed videos in modal box.

I hope I’m not asking for much.

PS: If you guys later on also include a “table of contents” element, I’ll be personally promoting Premium Addons. ๐Ÿ™‚

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hello Pary

– Concerning width and height on mobile phones, scrollbar for overflow will be added ๐Ÿ™‚
    – Concerning Embeding videos in the modal box, this can be already done, you can have a look on Modal Box demo page: Modal Box
    – Concerning Table widget, it’s already in Premium Addons PRO, you can have a look on the PRO version from: here

Thanks,
    Abanob

pary07
    Participant

Thanks for the info.

But, I was talking about this “Table of contents” functionality eg. https://wordpress.org/plugins/table-of-contents-plus/

I know Premium Addons already has Tables. I was talking about “Table of contents”

Also regarding Tables, Thrive Architect currently has the best Tables function , kindly see it here – https://thrivethemes.com/mobile-responsive-tables/

It works amazingly well for mobile responsiveness of tables, which Premium Addons is little missing on. I bet if you include this responsiveness in your tables, Premium addons is gonna be the best plugin around, because it already has so many features like charts etc. that others don’t have.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.