Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Umang Patel
    Participant

I was working on my dev side using the plugin but when I move my website to live, it asked me to activate the plugin again but my License Key doesn’t work anymore. Can you help please?

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hi Umang,

Hope you’re having a great day 🙂

Your ticket on our support system was already replied, so could you please check that from your end ?

Thanks,
    Abanob

Kristina Roesebeck
    Participant

I have a similar Problem. Just bought and downloaded the plug in but the plug in remains in the non-pro version and there is nowhere a fiel to type in the license key. Can you help please?

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hi Kristina,

Well, Premium Add-ons Pro is actually an extension for the free version, so you just need to download the pro version first from here and install it with the free version.

Please let me know if you still need any further assistance.

Thanks,
    Abanob

tomashof
    Participant

Hi!

I have the same problem.

What to do?

I have activated my site (1/1) at “My Leap13”.

I already have the plugin (before I did buy it).

And now, in my dashboard it is just the same as before bought the pro-version. I can see the different pro-stuff, but I am not able to turn in on.

Can someone help me?

My webpage is villmarksfedre.no

Thanks!

Tomas Hofmo
    NORWAY

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hi Tomas,

Well, Premium Add-ons Pro is actually an extension for the free version, so you need to keep both installed and activated on your site.

You can always download the latest version of Premium Add-ons Pro from here. Here’s a screenshot for more clarification.

Please let me know if you still have any further questions.

Thanks,
    Abanob

tomashof
    Participant

Hi!
    When I activate my new Premium Addons PRO (and I have put the licens in place) i get this wheel running in my editor-side in Elementor.

Do you know why this is happening? I am not able to do anything, this is just grey, and the blue wheel is spinning in circles….

When I deactivate Premium Addons PRO, everything is back to normal. (Screenshot 2)

I have tried the same thing in both Chrome and Firefox….

Tomas=)

(OK; I was not able to put my screenshot her….)

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hi Tomas,

Don’t worry, this usually happens due to insufficient PHP Memory Limit or low Maximum Execution Time at your system. Please go through the instructions in the following link to fix that issue in your hosting account:

Editor Panel is Loading and Widgets Don’t Appear

Also it’s important to make sure that your hosting account meets the minimum requirements:

System Requirements

Let me know if you need farther assistance.

Best Regards,
    Abanob

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.