• This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Omar.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello Premium Addons team,

Firstly thank you for making such a helpful plugin. I really appreciate it.

Secondly, I would like to share with you some issues I am facing with it.

As you can see here at http://www.semelihotel.gr my team has prepared a custom made vertical scroll for a custom WP design. Our customised vertical scroll works flawlessly with both the mouse and the keypad arrows in all browsers. The same client, asked for an additional Theme based WP (WPAstra & Elementor) for another website that isn’t as important. They didn’t want to invest the same amount of money as they did for http://www.semelihotel.gr. However, they asked us to have the same functionality. After doing research we stumbled on your plugin and decided to buy the Pro version.

So we went ahead and built http://semeligroup.x2serverphp7.gr/ for them. Even though the way the Premium Addons plugin is made allows us total control over the design, it doesn’t behave smoothly, especially when using a mouse to scroll in Firefox and Chrome on a Mac. The behaviour or the Vertical Scroll is eratic, it jumps 2-3 screens, sometimes it goes up instead of down and it is shaky. We sent a ticket about this in the past but you couldn’t help us out. I was wondering if you could have another look at it for us, as we want to deliver the website now but it is still behaving poorly with the mouse scroll.

Thank you

Omar
    Participant

Hi Spyros,

Thanks for contacting Leap13 support!

We’re so sorry for the inconvenience you’re having, I will do my best to help you getting this resolved ASAP.

I have checked your page and I can see the issue, but I’m not sure what can cause such things, so I would be so glad to check things further from your end, so please open a ticket on our support system from here.

Thanks,
    Omar

Hello Omar,

Thank you for your reply.

I have opened ticket #192605 and I am looking forward to your feedback.

Kind regards

felosocial
    Participant

same problem here
    what was your solution?

Omar
    Participant

Hi there,

I would be glad to check things further from your end, so could you please provide a link where I can see the issue on my end?

Thanks,
    Omar

Hello felosocial,

Leap13 has recommended a course of action for me, making sure that all my slides are added as SECTIONS and not as PAGES, but even though I have started making the requested mod, I don’t see a difference in behaviour. I will update further when I have made the change throughout the website, just in case something changes by then.

Thank you

cindi martin
    Participant

I am having the same issue on horizontal scroll especially with mobile

Omar
    Participant

Hi Cindi,

I would be so glad to check things further from your end, so please open a ticket on our support system from here.

Thanks,
    Omar

JP83
    Participant

Hello Premium Addons team,

Thank you for making such a great plugin! I really like it!!

But I share the same problem: Sometimes it jumps 2-3 screens (sections), sometimes it goes up instead of down and sometimes it is reacting delayed!! It is not very reliable in terms of its function! Did you find any solution in the meantime?
    Thanks so much for your help!

Greetings from Austria!

Omar
    Participant

Hi there,

I would be so glad to check things further from your end, so please open a ticket on our support system from here.

Thanks,
    Omar

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.