Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    edward goncalves
    Participant

I’m using Dynamic Conditions on a CPT to show either an image or a video using ‘Premium Video Box’.

Now site is repeatedly throwing critical errors.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /home/myfitn9/public_html/levelfive.com/wp-content/plugins/premium-addons-for-elementor/includes/class-helper-functions.php:444 Stack trace: #0 /home/myfitn9/public_html/levelfive.com/wp-content/plugins/premium-addons-for-elementor/includes/class-helper-functions.php(487): PremiumAddons\Helper_Functions::get_vimeo_video_data(‘433460760’) #1 /home/myfitn9/public_html/levelfive.com/wp-content/plugins/premium-addons-for-elementor/widgets/premium-videobox.php(954): PremiumAddons\Helper_Functions::get_video_thumbnail(‘433460760’, ‘vimeo’, ”) #2 /home/myfitn9/public_html/levelfive.com/wp-content/plugins/premium-addons-for-elementor/widgets/premium-videobox.php(766): PremiumAddons\Widgets\Premium_Videobox->get_thumbnail(‘433460760’) #3 /home/myfitn9/public_html/levelfive.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(531): PremiumAddons\Widgets\Premium_Videobox->render() #4 /home/myfitn9/public_html/levelfive.com/wp-content/plugins/eleme in /home/myfitn9/public_html/levelfive.com/wp-content/plugins/premium-addons-for-elementor/includes/class-helper-functions.php on line 444

edward goncalves
    Participant

it has been working fine for the past couple months… error just started happening today

edward goncalves
    Participant

sample page with error… sometimes works sometimes not. https://www.levelfive.com/portfolio/iridescent-beetle-coat-acts-like-liquid-crystal/

Omar
    Participant

Hi Edward

Hope everything is going fine with you today 🙂

Well, I’ve checked the page sent above, but I couldn’t locate the error. So, could you please provide a link where I can see the error so I can check what is actually going there?

Regards,

Omar

edward goncalves
    Participant

WHY CAN”T I COMMENT HERE

edward goncalves
    Participant

i’ve added a few message here and they all disappear. your support page is not working well

edward goncalves
    Participant

Work

If you click the images on this page, you will get the error on at least one of them…

edward goncalves
    Participant

https://www.dropbox.com/s/18ji81nd55wqasa/error-1.jpg?dl=0

This is what the error looks like.. notice the PHP code

edward goncalves
    Participant

well thanks anyways. i’ve just used the out of the box elementor video player and it works perfectly now.

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hi Edward,

Hope you’re having a great day 🙂

Here’s Abanob. I’m one of the developers team of Premium Add-ons. I just want to let you know that we were able to reproduce the issue on our end and a fix will be included in the next release of the plugin, but it would be greatly appreciated if you could give us the chance to help by applying the necessary code changes into the plugin version installed on your website so you can check and let us know if that did the trick.

We would be more than glad if you decided to gave us the chance to help just by adding a ticket on our support system from here and the code changes will be added within two minutes 🙂

Thanks,
    Abanob

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.