Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Patrick Jeske
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I build a Website with the horizontal-scroll-widget. The Anchor wich i set for every custom template does not work with my menu-widget. Can me help someone?
    In wordpress menu option, i set excatly the same ID’s like they are in the horizontal options.

Sorry for the bad english 😀 I hope some can help me!

Greetings Patrick

Omar
    Participant

Hi there 👋

Hope you’re doing well today 🙂

Well, I would be so glad to check things further from your end, so could you please share a link where I can find the issue so I can see what is actually going there?

Regards,
    Omar

Patrick Jeske
    Participant

Hi Omar,

here is the Link to my Website: http://www.patrick-jeske.de (still in progress)

When using the burger-menu to navigate to the next section (Über mich) the navigation always ends at the section “skillz”.
    Do i have to note some settings in the wordpress-menu-options?

I also added navigation-buttons on the right side on every section and they work fine.
    I did it like in the description:
    Steps to Add Anchor ID to a Specific Slide on Horizontal Scroll Widget for Elementor
    Set an anchor ID for section item (slide). For instance, you can name it “section-2”.
    Add the anchor ID to a link or a button on your page, make sure to add slash and hashtag signs before the ID [#/], so it should be like [#/section-2].

Greetings
    Patrick

Omar
    Participant

Hi Patrick,

Well, I’ve checked your page and I can see that you’re using links in the wrong formula. Please change it to be #/uebermich as navigation-buttons on the right side on every section. Here’s a screenshot for more clarification.

Regards,
    Omar

Patrick Jeske
    Participant

Hi Omar,

that also does not work.

Greetings
    Patrick

Omar
    Participant

Hi Patrick,

Well, I was able to reproduce the issue from my end. So, I’ve addressed that to the dev team and it’s already fixed in the development version and will be included in the next release of the plugin.

If this is urgent for you, then we can add the necessary code changes into your version, so please open a ticket on our support system from here.

Thanks,
    Omar

Patrick Jeske
    Participant

Hi Omar,

thanks for your help. Its urgent for me because i cannot go on with my work. I will open a ticket in the support system!

Thank your very much!

Patrick

Omar
    Participant

Hi Patrick,

Well, I can see that your ticket has been replied. So, could you please check it from your end?

Thanks,
    Omar

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.