Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tatiana Neuman
    Participant

Hello all,

I am trying to use the horizontal scroll function on tablet and mobile devices but it is not working. I followed the tutorial but it didn’t cover tablet or mobile set up – just desktop. Not only does the horizontal scroll not work but it’s altering my text as well. It makes the text super faint to almost non-existent but only on tablet + mobile.

I bought this plug-in because it said it was responsive so I’m hoping this is just user error and I have just set it up incorrectly. If anyone can help me, I’d greatly appreciate it.

Tatiana Neuman
    Participant

Crisis adverted – turns out SiteGround’s Optimizer plug-in was impeding the function so if you struggle with this and use siteground – make sure to disable optimizer OR disable Defer Render-blocking JavaScript under front end > Javascript to make the plug-in work. Of course – only do this if you don’t mind your site’s initial load being a bit slower because it will do that 🙂
    <h4 class=”sg-title sg-title–density-compact sg-title–level-4 sg-with-color sg-with-color–color-dark sg-typography sg-typography–weight-bold” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 6px 0px; font-size: 22px; line-height: 32px; font-family: var(–font-family-component); max-width: 100%; min-width: 0px; color: #363636;” role=”heading” data-component=”title” data-e2e=”title”></h4>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.