Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Bowles
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry if this isn’t the correct place to request this.

I’ve just purchase the Pro Lifetime version as I really like the Lottie Section Animations widget.  It’s so versatile!

However there is one feature I would like to request, and that is a box shadow on hover.  Unlimited Elements provide a Lordicon (animated icons) widget, and it provides a box shadow as well as a box shadow on hover.  What’s nice about this is the ability to have a discrete box shadow, but when you hover over the box you get a more prominent box shadow.  This gives the illusion of the box popping out.

Let me know if you need any further information or post this elsewhere.

Thanks in advance.

Omar
    Participant

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for contacting Leap13 support!

Could you please check this screen recording and let me know if that is what are you looking for?

Regards,

Omar

Jonathan Bowles
    Participant

Hi Omar,

Thanks for getting back to me.  Yes that’s exactly what I’m after.  In my example I’m trying to create a section has a percentage border radius of 50% in order the create a circle, with the lottie animation in the middle.

How did you manage it in your example?  As I can’t find what you are demonstrating.

Also when I change it to canvas rather than SVG to overcome the jitters on iPhone it distorts the animation and makes it super blurry.

Thanks,

Jon

Omar
    Participant

Hi Jan,

Thanks for contacting Leap13 support!

Regarding box shadow on hover option, it’s already in development version and it will be released soon.

On the other hand, regarding canvas issue, please note that canvas renderer is more performant, but it does not actually support all combinations that can exist in one animation, for example stacking multiple subtracting masks.

Regards,

Omar

Omar
    Participant

Hi Jan,

Hope you’re having a great day 🙂

We’ve released the feature in Premium Addons PRO latest version, so could you please update Premium Addons PRO to the latest version and let me know if everything working fine from your end?

Regards,

Omar

Jonathan Bowles
    Participant

Hi Omar,
    I updated as soon as I saw it in the changelog😊
    It works beautifully, thank you so much.
    The best support I’ve received in years.
    Regards,
    Jon

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.