Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    George Odom
    Participant

I’m trying to set up reviews, but when clicking on the FB login button to get access token, nothing happens. I’ve tried with Chrome and Edge.

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hi George,

Hope you’re having a great day 🙂

We’re aware of this issue and an update will be released within a couple of hours to resolve that 🙂

Thanks,
    Abanob

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hi again,

We just have released a new version 1.7.8 that includes a fix for the issue above. So, please update your version and let me know if the issue still persists.

Thanks,
    Abanob

Mikko Siljander
    Participant

Hi guys,

I just updated the plugin but still nothing happens when I click the Log in With Facebook. I’m not able to retrieve the reviews by entering the other credentials either.

Is there a new update coming soon or is there a work around to get the reviews?

Cheers,

mikko

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hi Mikko,

Could you please make sure that all your caches are purged ? If the issue still persists, then I would recommend submitting a ticket on our support system so we can check things further from your end.

Thanks,
    Abanob

Mikko Siljander
    Participant

Hi Abanob,

At the moment I’m able to retrieve some of the reviews. I have already sent you a ticket regarding to issues I have at the moment.

Cheers,

mikko

Abanob
    Keymaster

Great, so glad to hear that. On the other hand, your ticket is being checked and you should get a reply shortly 🙂

Best Regards,
    Abanob

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.