Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ashleigh Taylor
    Participant

Hi,

I just updated to version to 4.9.34, but I’m still not able to open the Elementor editor when display conditions are on.

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hi Ashleigh,

As we mentioned before on the ticket you submitted. This issue is unfortunately related to Premium Addons, but the recent changes made in Elementor core. We are currently trying to find a solution because this issue happens with any Elementor 3rd party plugin that has Display Conditions feature.

You can contact our support team from here. They will make a couple of changes in your version to resolve this until we find a permanent solution

Regards,

Abanob

Ashleigh Taylor
    Participant

Hi Abanob,

I understand. However, I saw in the changelog of a recent PA update, that it was fixed. I thought that was the case and was surprised to see that it wasn’t fully fixed when I updated the PA plugin.

I get that it is a process.  I will be on the lookout for a solution, thank you for the support.

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hi Ashleigh,

Unfortunately, we have been trying to resolve the issue, but we found that it’s related to the recent changes made by Elementor. This issue is happeneing with all Elementor 3rd party plugins having Display Conditions option.

Regards,

Abanob

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.