Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    alissa.derouchie
    Participant

For the last couple of weeks we have had an issue where the left panel Elementor won’t load, it has the blue circle like it is loading, but it never stops.

The only way I have found to fix this is to deactivate the Premium Addons plug in.Then Elementor will load properly and I can edit the pages. Any pages that already have a block from Premium Addons will still work, but I can’t add new ones.

Website is checkoffyourlist.com
    Theme is Suki
    All plugins, theme, etc is up to date.

Rob Matthewman
    Participant

It sounds like an issue with memory limit. Have you checked the System Info under the premium add ons menu?

alissa.derouchie
    Participant

Memory Limit is 128 MB

What should I be looking for in the System Info?

Omar
    Participant

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting Leap13 support!

We’re so sorry for the inconvenience you’re having, I will do my best to help you getting this resolved ASAP.

Don’t worry, this usually happens due to insufficient PHP Memory Limit or low Maximum Execution Time at your system. Please go through the instructions in the following link to fix that issue in your hosting account:

Editor Panel is Loading and Widgets Don’t Appear

Also, it’s important to make sure that your hosting account meets the minimum requirements:

System Requirements

Please let me know if you’re having any further questions.

Best Regards,

Omar

Neil Easton
    Participant

We are having the same issue. Widget panel doesn’t load when Premier Add Ons is activated. Loads were deactivated.

Omar
    Participant

Hi Neil,

Thanks for contacting Leap13 support!

Well, could you please check my last reply and let me know if it helps?

Regards,
    Omar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.