Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dean
    Participant

Hello, I have PA especially for trying the Premium Carousel. I see though the only way to add content to this is via templates.

This means I can get a single image to open up in a lightbox when clicked (as I link to “media”) — but, even if I add several images to the carousel, they are all in their own template with their own ID — and thus, when clicked and displayed in a lightbox, they cannot be scrolled through (as that are all in separate templates within the carousel).

Is there a way to have the lightbox images be linked as a slideshow, like with the regular Elementor Pro carousel?

I asked on the FB group and the official reply was to raise a support ticket — which I can’t yet do, as I haven’t purchased PRO — it’s too early to know if that will help me (especially as the carousel and multi-image lightbox are essential for this project).

— The FB reply: ————————————–

Leap13 >> Dean Actually, each template added into Premium Carousel has its own unique ID and not linked to the other ones, but I believe our devs would be glad to check things further from your end, so please open a ticket on our support system through the link below

Contact Support

——————————————————–

Hopefully there is a solution to this! Thanks.

Abanob
    Keymaster

Hi Dean,

Well, I would be so glad to check things further from your end, but I will need an access credentials for your WP Dashboard so I can run the editor page, check widget settings. So, could you please open a ticket on our support system from here.

Thanks,
    Abanob

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.