Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andreas Dasch
    Participant

Hi there,

I just noticed that when I add a button or image butten it looks all nice in Elementor. I can change the bg-color, choose a gradient or an image (with image button).

But after updating my website, all color is gone! The example with an image still works. But without an image (color or gradient), the color is just gone. It’s all grey (different shades though). This happes even with default setting when I change no color at all. In Elementor: fine. Frontend: grey

I’m using the latest version of WP, Elementor and Prem addons.

any ideas?

Omar
    Participant

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for contacting Leap13 support!

Well, I would be so glad to check things further from your end, so could you please share a link where I can find the issue so I can see what is actually going there?

Regards,
    Omar

Andreas Dasch
    Participant

Geschützt: Home

PW: pier

scroll down and you’ll see two grey buttons whic are supposed to be red/blue.

Andreas Dasch
    Participant

(this was my 5th try to answer – sorry for beeing so short in my words above! I don’t know why all my other answers did not get throu your system)

here is  a screenshot where you can see how the buttons are set up in Elementor: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xxa8c5yzxoj1jo4/leap13.png?dl=0

THANKS a lot for all your help! I really appreciate it 🙂

Omar
    Participant

Hi Andreas,

Hope you’re having a great day 🙂

I would be so glad to check things further from your end, so please open a ticket on our support system from here.

Thanks,

Omar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.